Adam and I just got back from a weekend filled with awesome diving. Adam was getting his Open Water cert, and I ended up getting my Advanced cert.
The weather was beautiful, the water was clear, and the friends we went with were amazing!
Can't wait for our next dive trip!
Kaylee got to spend a few days with Adams parents, and she was thrilled! So excited, that when we called to talk to her she wanted nothing to do with us. Stinker.
We are just wrapping up the end if the summer. I'm back to school next week (boo), but luckily it means that only a few more months!! Woohoo!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hi.
ho.
Glad to have you back here on the blog site, even it's sporadic. I'm thinking about giving up my FB because I'm not getting the flood of Kaylee pictures that I was promised. No pressure here. ;)
Mom
Post a Comment