I started picking up a bunch of shifts again, so I have been at work the last few weekends. It has been a lot of fun for me, hanging out with my friends, "working", and getting to use my brain for 12 hours straight!!! ;)
Here's a picture of me hard at work last weekend!

Like the lovely orange seat belt? That is so our supervisors can tell we are wearing them when they drive by. Sneaky!
Okay - one more real quick - I brought K over to the neighbors the other morning so Adam could sleep in before he went to work - Kaylee climbed into Brett's lap to watch some Yo Gabba Gabba & this is what happened:

Mona took this pic on her phone. It was really cute. And she stayed there the entire episode. We really are lucky to have such great neighbors who care about K as much as they do.
Sorry that is all I have this week. I need to take all the pictures off my phone and post them here - I have some fun ones from the park this week, K eating a banana, and just general day to day stuff.
I am working again this weekend (2 days) but I will do my best to get some pics up!

No comments:
Post a Comment