Thank goodness it's climbing into the crib and not out of it!!! This was tonight - you think she wanted to go to bed? :)
Yesterday she told me "Banana, I do it". And she did!
She walked across this all by herself!!!
Kaylee calls this "ear in water"
Bathtime fun.
Seth at his first communion:
Good Morning Kaylee!
The neighbors & I at the IMAX theater. Kaylee was napping in her stroller!
My new shades!
My favorite sign EVER!
Listening to music on the way to Monterey
Going to the park.
Tired much?
Messy eater.
I love these snuggle moments.
Our good sleeper.
Slide!!
Unhappy Kaylee.
Cheese!
Hair during:

Hair after:
Sleepy baby:
Stairs!
Snuggling with Mom.
Too cool for words!
Facing forward for the first time!

Sitting in a Papason - she loved it!
Long day!
I see you!
Listening to music:
Kaylee in the Fire Truck:
Yogurt during:
Yogurt after:
"Mama, I drive the car"
Going down the slide at the mall play area.
Playing with the top. She loves this thing.
Kaylee going down a slide at our park.
Some crazy motorcycle dog at the store. He looked cute until I got close, then I thought he was going to drag the motorcycle over to kill me. Mean little dog. :)
Kaylee & I chilling on the sofa.
Whew!!! Congrats - you made it!!!

5 comments:
Now that's an UPDATE!!! love the pics, love you, love that lil K of yours.
Love the update and now my new Mac (thanks to you) and high speed, I can really enjoying looking at all the pictures. Keep them coming.
Love, Aunt Sandy
great update! so cute!!!
I'm not sure which one is my fave, but they are all great! I really get a sense of her little personality!
She is ADORABLE! Love the "ear in water" Why yes. Yes it is! LOL
Oh and we have a lot of the same jammies. Thank you Target :)
Post a Comment