Friday, July 17, 2009

Anyone still here?

So I know, I know. It's been too long. I am so very sorry.

Things are hectic around here - working full time, going to the gym, just living life... It all got away from me and this was the first thing that had to go.

I will try my hardest to do better with pictures, but no promises. Sorry!!!


Fourth of July fun eating ice cream!

After learning how to spit (thanks Brett). :)

After the fireworks - she was exhausted!

Ready to go running with Mom!


cutie.Smelling flowers. :)
Why not sit on a box of diapers?

Cheese!
On the airplane to PA.

Okay - It's late & I have to go to bed now! Hopefully these few pics will tide you all over until I can get some more up! Thanks for being patient!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val,
Thanks so much! I know how crazy busy you are, and I really appreciate your finding time to give me a Kaylee fix!

Oh, yeah, it's good to see you, too!

Mom

MommaKiss said...

yo momma!! GREAT pics, missin you - but love the sneak peaks i get on text :P

Anonymous said...

Great to be able to share in all your "going ons".
Thank you,
GA Sandy

Momma Ski said...

Yep...still here. Love all the pics!

Kim Moore said...

LOL My last post was also the middle of July.

Love the pictures of K! Too cute!

Denise said...

It's been a year since you blogged! I miss you blogging! :(

Look how little she was! :(