So it's been brought to my attention that I haven't been blogging.
In like a year.
Huh.
Not that I don't have a good excuse (or ten), but still. A year?
I'll be honest, I've thought many times over about deleting this blog. Why keep it if I'm not using it. But I can't do it. I keep thinking, maybe I'll update it. Maybe I'll start doing it again.
I know the family loved it, and friends kind of did too. But everyone's on Facebook, and it's so much easier to post a pic there from my phone than to get online, upload pics, find something witty to say.
There's something different about a blog though. It's more of a story, a time line if you will...
Okay, so here it is. My INTENTIONS, are to update more often. Pictures, stories, etc...
I'll even see if there is an app for my phone, so it's one less excuse for me. ;)
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment