Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Day. We had a great time visiting our families, and even though we did a lot of driving (255 miles in less than 30 hours), it was worth every minute. We are so blessed to have such great families, and it is always wonderful spending time with them.
Getting ready to leave for our festivities:
Christmas Eve at my Grandpa's House:

Christmas Day at Adam's Grandparents House:

(this is Kaylee's fav toy. She loves this thing. Video to follow shortly!)
And the men picking the meat off the bone... Because what good is a prime rib if you can't pick the meat off the bone?!

We had a great time, and look forward to spending time with our families again soon.
I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season!
4 comments:
Sorry about the blog! I would SO hope that blogger maybe has a back up SOME where???? That is horrible Val! :(
And LOVE the pics! Emily has the same Brobee! LMAO! I think I have heard it 0935802589657035879873987398763058 times now!
Dang Val that super sucks!!!! So sorry to hear that. Maybe there is some way to recover it???? I hope so. Anyway Christmas was great and I'm glad to see Broby made the blog. Hahaha.
So many cute Christmas dresses! (Of course I noticed the clothes). A little holiday fashion show!
I was going to say the same - How many dresses does this girl have? She's adorable, of course :)
Post a Comment