Te valde amo ac semper amabo
Um, best part? You're just sitting there filming, not helping her out :p (totally something I'd do, you know it). Love the :Fail!
Cool action shot. Way to take pictures when something bad is about to happen! He he. I do the same thing. Like, let me take a picture of that first before I get mad :)
Love the action shot. Soooo sorry to hear about loosing the blog history. Thanks for not giving up. We love this.Ga Sandy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Um, best part? You're just sitting there filming, not helping her out :p
(totally something I'd do, you know it).
Love the :Fail!
Cool action shot. Way to take pictures when something bad is about to happen! He he. I do the same thing. Like, let me take a picture of that first before I get mad :)
Love the action shot. Soooo sorry to hear about loosing the blog history. Thanks for not giving up. We love this.
Ga Sandy
Post a Comment