We started a new band, and proceeded to rock it all evening long. We finally called it quits at 11pm, but not after everyone had a few turns playing a rockstar.
Now, I hate video games, as does Kristi, but this is something completely different. When playing Guitar Hero you must be standing, bouncing around, banging your head to the beat, and pretty much looking like a big dork. But it's so much fun, that you can't help but get caught up in it. So for your laughing pleasure (and with Kristi & Dan's permission) here are some pictures from last night, and this morning. And just so you know - we beat the game on the easy level this morning.
Because we rock like that.
Check out Kristi concentrating!!
We had a great time, and always look forward to seeing them. Rock on Lewis Family. Rock on.

5 comments:
I love it!!! My brother has the whole set-drums, 2 guitars, microphone - we all rocked it this past summer.
Rock on, Shenanigans, Rock on.
Such good fun! Thanks for the lovely stay ... fantastic as always. I'm glad that the sheer electricity of how hard we rock comes through in these pics. After seeing us get down in our jammies, who could deny our inner rock star?
seriously - we rock out at this hizouse too! I AM the guitar hero! lol
Looks like so much fun! Rock on dudes!
We are ADDICTED to it!!! Let's get together and rock out! :)
Post a Comment