Luckily shingles isn't contagious to me, but Kaylee has now been exposed to chicken pox. We are okay with that and since we didn't get her vaccinated we were hoping she could get natural immunity anyway. Now we just have to wait and see if any bumps pop up.
While we are waiting for that, I thought I would share pics from last week. I am trying to catch up here! Hang in there please!
Last Sunday we went to breakfast with Denise and Emily. We went shopping for a bit afterward, and on our drive home the girls fell asleep. So we kept driving and ended up in St. Helena by the time they woke up. We played at a park for a little while before heading home again. It's always a good time with Denise & Emily!!!

3 comments:
You w/ your kiddy in pig tails, too! I love it.
BOO for Adam's shingles. But hey - I actually wouldn't mind if Lil K got chix pox either...get it out of the way. I REMEMBER having mine, and it was NOT fun!
Cutie pie kid, you've got there.
Keep the pictures coming! Love them.
Sorry for Adam, I kmow how unconfortable they can be. Hang inthere.
Aunt S
I love those pigtails so much. Such a great smile on K!!!
Post a Comment