I know, I know - I've been totally MIA. I apologize sincerely. I have been pretty busy lately chasing around Kaylee & trying to keep her entertained. Now we are all sick with a cold.
Things have been a changing around here. Around midnight on my birthday our neighbor Brett came home after being deployed for 4 months. Kaylee was so happy to see him, and him her.
My friend Amy had her little baby boy, who I am happy to announce went home today after a 3 day stay in the NICU. I was blessed to be at the birth, and I can't wait until I feel better & I can hold him for the first time. He is adorable!!
I somehow got suckered into leading up the playgroup in my local mom's group for children 18 months - 3 years so I have been trying to organize that in all my spare time.
And I finally was able to register for classes, so starting this month I will have class Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Tomorrow when I am awake and have some time I will post pictures from the last week or so. There are a ton of cute ones that I can't wait to share!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to see the pics! :)
Wow, sure did missing hearing all about your comings and goings. Glad you're back! Thank you!!!!!
Aunt S
Post a Comment