Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tons of pics!

These pics are from last week I think. Denise came up with her daughter Emily, and we hung out a bit and had fun. The girls were a little bit cranky (both of them) so we turned on our version of baby crack: Yo Gabba Gabba! They both love it, and stop whatever they are doing when they hear it come on!
Here is just a cute one of Kaylee cheesin' it up for the camera.


And here is Emily & K hanging out again last week. They actually played together, not just next to each other! It was a first. They also danced together to Brobee. It was super cute.



And here is Emily not quite figuring out how to rock on the rocking octopus!!


On Saturday we went to Train Town with Denise, Trina and all the kids - they loved it! We rode the carousel which neither of them were too sure of, then we took the train around, fed the animals at the petting zoo, had lunch and played in a park. it was a long day that exhausted ALL of us!


K in the tunnel - she was quite unsure of this!!


Trina's girl Jessica
K was cracking up when we were feeding the animals - it made me laugh!


She was tossing rocks into the water - super happy doing this for 10 minutes or so. I love easy entertainment!

Alright - I think that's enough photos for one post. I will try to post a Wordless Wednesday tomorrow with pictures from Sunday and the first half of this week! Enjoy!

2 comments:

MommaKiss said...

LOVE the laughing pics!!!

Cute kids, lots of fun goin on over here.

And hey - K's bangs are growing out :p

Trina said...

Aww...what a great day we had! I'm so glad we all went together!!
Love ya!