Monday, March 16, 2009

SF here we come!

Saturday K & I went to SF with Denise & Emily. We drove out there & did the tourist thing by going to Pier 39.


We started our day at Bubba Gumps for some lunch where the girls experienced blue Jello for the first time ever. Emily loved it, K didn't. ;)

We walked over to see the Sea Lions & K LOVED seeing them. They were fighting and playing and the entire time K was cracking up laughing!


We took the girls on the Carousel which I can already tell is going to be K's favorite activity at the mall from now on. :)


After walking around a bit more & just seeing the sights we realized how late it was & we had to hurry home! The girls were exhausted.


Even though it was cold and windy, it was a great day & we had a blast. Can't wait to go back again soon!

4 comments:

Denise said...

YAY FOR SF!! I still have to go through the video camera and pull out the pics! I'll try to get to that today! :)

MommaKiss said...

Always after me lucky charms!!!

Anonymous said...

What a character she's becoming. Love the picute on the carousel.

Anonymous said...

What a character she's becoming. Love the picute on the carousel.