Yes, I know, I am a slacker. I just realized it's been a few weeks since I updated the blog and I apologize for that. I have been a bit busy lately so now that I have a few minutes I thought I could update.
We had the sickies in the house lately. Adam came down with Shingles and we were hoping that K would get the Chicken Pox, but she didn't. Instead she came down with a double ear infection and an Upper Respiratory Infection. So she experienced her first antibiotics and an inhaler. Good times. She is now feeling better and back to her crazy normal self!
Adam's shingles have gone away, but he is still experiencing some of the pain/itching. Hopefully it passes soon.
I have started school, today is my second day, and in fact I am writing this update in between classes. So far so good, today is my first day of the second class so we will see how much studying I have to do this quarter.
I also made plans to go visit my friend Beka in PA in June, and bought the tickets today. I am excited about seeing her, not so excited about flying cross country on my own with K in my lap though. That should be interesting.
Anyway - I will be back soon to post pictures. I have had a Flat Stanley project here so I will put up some of the fun pictures I have from that when I get a chance. At least count on a weekly update on Thursdays between classes! Thank goodness for free WiFi at the college!!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, really missed your updates and looking forward to a weekly update. You've spoiled us in the past! Sorry to hear about the sickies in your house. Love ya, Aunt S.
HELLO!? If you don't blog, I don't get to stare at cute pics of your kid and laugh at you uncontrollably. Wait - I mean laugh WITH you. yeah, with you!
Miss ya :p
Post a Comment