Wednesday, April 22, 2009

K's first bike!

It's actually a tricycle, but she calls it her bike. The other day I was at the park with her when a little boy rode up on his bike. She went crazy over it, so I figured it was time for her to get her own.

I found a bike that was perfect for us. It has a push bar so I can push her, and it will grow with her for years.

We got video of her first time seeing it and riding it, but today we went for a ride/push and I got pictures.

Her feet barely reach the pedals, so she just puts them over the wheel in front. There is an option to keep the pedals from turning until she can do it herself, so they aren't hitting her while we go!!



What she looks like when riding it.


She wanted to push it.


Some ducks we found on our ride. She said "Hi ducks" and when we left she waved and said "bye ducks". So cute.


We had a great walk/ride/push this morning before it got too hot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOnderful pics, she's getting so grown up! Love the helmet.
Aunt Sandy

MommaKiss said...

Love the bike. And the helmet. How's she like that? Any pinchin goin on? :p