These are her 18 month photos - can you believe she is 18 months already? It has gone by way too fast. I keep trying to hold onto her little moments because she is growing so darn fast. She was really, really grumpy when we were trying to get these shots, turns out she was really, really sick with her double EI's and the Respiratory infection. Poor thing.



She loves putting on shoes that are way to big for her and walking around. She was walking in her Mama's shoes this day...

We have the entire band set for RockBand, and K's favorite thing is playing the drums, so I was at school & Adam & Brett set her up with the drums. She loved it.
Okay - so I know it was only 5 pics, but it's all I have for tonight!! I will be back soon!

5 comments:
You cannot even tell she was sick for those pictures! :)
Emily loves the drums on Rock Band too! :) Is she Rock Banding to YGG?? LOL!
Miss you! :) Thanks for sharing the pics!
She is so serious w/ those drums! And looooove her pigtails. Love them.
Lil Rockstar!
Love the one where she's playing with the pearls!
Very Cute!! She's gettin WAY too big!!!
Love the pics, where has the time gone? Thanks for the postings.
Luv u all.
Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment