Thursday, April 9, 2009

My poor MacBook...

My baby is broken. My MacBook has a boo boo and needs to be erased & my operating system re-installed. Luckily I can do it tomorrow morning. Sadly, I can not upload pictures anymore to the internet (one of the side effects of the boo boo) so I can't update with any pictures this week.

Hopefully if I get my computer up & running tomorrow I can post some - we have a bunch of great ones from our Flat Stanley trips, and K just being adorable!

She's an adventurous one that child. Payback perhaps for Adams & my childhood adventures that I am sure made our parents a little uneasy. She is a climber - she will climb on anything that is available. The coffee table, her toys, the kitchen table, the baby gates. You name it & she will climb it.

She's a little smart aleck also. If she does something wrong and I yell at her, she will go sit in her time out corner & smile. Yeah, real funny!! Fortunately she doesn't think it's that funny when I actually make her sit there for a minute & a half. She cries & cries, and when I finally let her get up I always get a big hug while she sobs "mama". It's sweet.

Anyway - I have to run - got to meet with my college advisor for a meeting of the minds!! Hope to update some pics tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

MommaKiss said...

Good luck w/ the meeting. And your poor 'puter. Maybe it's cuz you were stealing from the church?

Smart aleck. Love that term. And our K's would fit well together. Or not? Both lil firecrackers!