Tonight K was in the bath and she requested bubbles. We started blowing bubbles for her while she is in the tub a while ago, and now pretty much every time she takes a bath she asks for them.
So while I am blowing bubbles she stars grabbing for them. As soon as she would get one in her hand or on her arm, she would smack it and yell "POP".
It was hilarious. Every time she popped one she belly laughed, so I would laugh, and she would laugh harder.
Needless to say bath time tonight was a little bit longer than normal.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a great memory, thanks for sharing!
Love Aunt Sandy
Super CUTE!
I've figured out why my kiddo says "BUB-AAAH" and hi-fives the air yelling POP, too - they read some Elmo book at daycare about popping bubbles.
Darn, these kids, too cute and to smart for our own good :)
Post a Comment