Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pictures Galore!

I finally uploaded the pictures off my camera & phone and into my computer, so I can update with some new photos for you all. I realized more than halfway through uploading these to the blog that my settings were set for large pictures. I changed it, but I apologize if it takes forever to load.

Friday night Aunt Becky & Seth came over to hang out. Seth entertained Kaylee for a while - she would grab his hand and demand "walk" and he would walk around and around and around the couch. He was bored but she was thrilled so he took one for the team & played for a while. Good kid.



And he's over it!
After she went to bed we cooked Valentines Day cookies and decorated them. We had a bunch of fun, and ate way too many cookies. I hope we can do it again next year.





And just for fun a few more pictures from random days doing random things.


She loves basketball.

Listening to my ipod.
Sleepy on her way home today.

2 comments:

MommaKiss said...

Way to go Seth! Takin one for the team. Now decorate one of those cookies my way!

Love K's piggy tails! So cute! and the pic of her car seat, that's totally the peek mirror, isn't it?

Happy Valentime's Day! LOVE the card ;)

Leslie said...

Love the pigtails! What a good cousin Seth is!