Today K & I took a trip to the mall so I could find a shirt for my birthday party, and so she could play in the indoor playground there.
One of our stops was the JC Penny's shoe department, and while I was trying on shoes I gave K a kids shoe to play with to keep her entertained. After I tried a few pairs on (nothing fit, boo) I brought my shoes to the register and left the store.
As we were getting in the elevator (outside the store) I looked down into the stroller & realized the shoe was still there! Oops - so Kaylee (yep - I'm blaming her!!) stole her first item. As soon as I realized it we headed back to Pennys and returned it.
Hopefully that will be the first and last thing that she ever takes from a store w/out paying for it!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She must learn from the best, nice example you're setting, mom.
And your party? I wasn't aware of a party???
LOL...gotta keep your eye on that one ;)
LMAO! The one and only time she'll still?! Good luck with that! Abby just informed me the other day that she steals lipstick from CVS all the time. I'm already putting aside money for her future bail.
Post a Comment