Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Fun

Yesterday Kaylee & I went over to our friends house and hung out with Mark, Ali & Campbell. We always have a good time with them, so when they offered to have us over for the game I couldn't turn it down!

K & I headed over after her nap and got there before the game started. They made a ton of food and it was all super yummy. Kaylee & Campbell played really well together, and I enjoyed watching the game. I was super excited how it ended (GO STEELERS!!!!!!) and even though I was the only one rooting for the Steelers, I think we will be invited back!

I got a couple of good pictures, but I'm waiting for the best ones from Ali.

Kaylee got to bed late last night, so tonight she went to bed super early. Hopefully she will sleep until a decent hour tomorrow.

Kaylee trying to kick Cam out of his chair.


Kaylee changing the channel during the game.


Cam showing Kaylee how he sits in his chair.


Monkey see Monkey do!
The kiddos taking a bath at the end of a long day!


We had so much fun! I can't wait to go back & play again!!!

1 comment:

MommaKiss said...

Oh, you need to save that last one for their year books.

Nice.