It's exhausting!
We drove up to see Aunt Amy and Jenna so we could do our Christmas with them. Yes, I am very aware that it is the end of January, but we just now were able to figure out our schedules to get it to work. We met at BJ's and did Christmas in the parking lot! I do have to say it was my first time opening presents on a tailgate! But the kids had fun and we had good conversation. I wish we got to see them more often.
Anyway, so here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
Cheesin'
Posing with Dad
Playin in her tutu
That's all I have now - I need to get my other camera for more pictures. I will try my hardest to blog again soon.

3 comments:
She's gettin so big!! I need to see her soon!!
She is TU TU cute!!!
Love the pics, thanks for keeping us up tp date.
Aunt S
Post a Comment