Last week we met GA Sandy and GU Richard for dinner on Thursday night. Kaylee was enjoying watching a football game and we all enjoyed the company, pizza, and Kaylee. She ate her body weight in tomatoes, and learned how to ask for them. "Atoes" is how she says it. Adorable.
Friday we went to Adams Grandparents house for his Grandpas funeral. It was wonderful to see all of the family, but of course sad for the reason we were there. The service was very nice, and all of the Great-Grandkids did fantastic.
Saturday afternoon Adam & I left Kaylee with Nana & Papa Davis and the rest of the family, and took off to come home to make it to a retirement party for some of Adam's co-workers. Our first night alone without Kaylee. As much as we missed her, it was wonderful!
We stayed at the party until it was over at 11:30, and then went to a bar until they closed at 1:45am! I was in bed by 2:30, and we got to sleep in until 11am! I have no idea when the last time I slept that late was. It was heaven. K got home around 1130 on Sunday, and we spent the rest of the day just hanging out.
Monday we went back to Nana & Papa Davis' house to hang out with the cousins, and after a long day there (short nap) we got K to bed.
Adam went fishing today, and tomorrow it is back to the grind for him.
I am still waiting to hear from Nursing School to see if I got in, which is really frustrating for my instant gratification self. Maybe I'm learning patience. I did say maybe...
I know this has been long, so I will reward you for sticking this post out with some pictures of the past week. Oh, and a video too!
Kaylee helping me with laundry and attempting to dress herself with my clothes:
She fell into the basket. And thought it was hilarious. So she did it over & over & over...
The cousins (Davis side) Left to Right (Jenna, Amy, Adam, me, Jeremy, Alie, Kevin, Aiden, Amanda, Dason, Emily). Kaylee was napping.
Retirement Party fun!
Going in for the kiss...
Gotcha!
Adams cousin Emilys' boy Dason. So that makes him what? K's second cousin? First cousin once removed? Ah, who knows. Cousin is good enough for us. :)
And a little video fun.

6 comments:
Cute pics! :) I LOVE the ghost one! That was sooooooooo cute! :) LOVE the kiss too!!!
And guitar hero AGAIN??? You addict! :)
Very cute...she's got the "sway" down! I love it! And how come I didnt here all the "reerr,bloops" from guitar hero that I always get? He's way better than me! lol!
She is so cute!!
Hey- now, kissin boys??? I best not let Big Kiss see this!
Love the laundry basket - and good thing you put away your unders before taking the picture.
OMG! Adam has a tie?!?! Who knew! And who ironed his shirt for him?
Glad to have you back and hope you have a quieter week! I have never seen Adam in a tie (other then the wedding), he cleans up well!
Aunt S
Love the kissing pics!!! And the one of her sitting in the basket. What a precious one!
Post a Comment