Nothing too exciting today. It's raining outside so that means we are pretty much stuck inside.
Kaylee & I took a small trip to Napa this morning to take K to the eye Dr. She is fine, they were just checking to see if she had a lazy eye (which she doesn't). So all is good in that catagoy.
I am attempting to organize the living room to make it look a little less like a daycare center and more like an adult house in which a child lives. Good luck right?
Here is my attempt with our new coffee table. All her books fit in it, and after I get a few baskets some of her smaller toys should fit in it also, leaving less toys to clutter the floor. Hopefully.

I also moved most of her stuffed animals back into her room. She has so many that she doesn't play with most of them, so the ones I haven't seen her touch in a while went up. Do you see how many stuffed animals she has? Ridiculous! Oh well - she loves them. I love them - up and off my floor!!

I got K some toddler crayons today as she has shown lots of interest in scribbeling. ie every time I have a pen in my hand she screams "that" and wants to take it to draw on things. So I got washable, non-toxic crayons for her to draw with, and let her go to it while I was getting her lunch ready. She loved it.

She loved it so much she wanted to eat it.

And once more, just because I am SO proud, let me share just one more picture of my Prime Rib that I made on New Years Eve. Yum.

Oh, and just for fun, have I mentioned that Kaylee learned how to open and close her bedroom door. Yeah, OPEN it. Great huh. Fun times in the Davis house!!
5 comments:
I have been meaning to get Emily those crayons but haven't yet! In fact, I haven't seen them anywhere (well...I only looked at Safeway). Where did you get them?
And that prime rib looks yummmyyyyy!!! How about some prime rib, chocolate martinis and guitar hero???
Nice thought but it made me laugh... a house with a toddler looking like adults live in it.
In order to help, I promise not to get any more stuffed animals...no matter how darling they are!
GA Aunt Sandy
Happy New Year Shenanigans :)
Love the coffee table - and lil Kaylee is cute as ever. Opening doors - it's just the beginning.
I LOVE your new coffee table. And when you find the secret to organizing toys in a house PLEASE let me know.
I too want to know where you got those cool crayons! Not that I'd really be as brave as you. That is what MDO is for, right? :)
Post a Comment